A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A chill 2D platformer about a miner.
Explore a mine and how it changes through a week of work. Hop on mining vehicles and machines. Enjoy unique music and hand-drawn environments in a non-violent adventure. Environments inspired on real world experiences.
- Music by Tokyo-based multi-talented musician ghostpops, Mexican Lo-Fi legend Palmasur, and others.
- Mexican "monero" style hand-drawn vehicles and player character.
- Easy to understand controls. Platforming meant to be chill and encourage exploring.
- Pick up and play. No time consuming mechanics.
- Keyboard and xinput supported.
Full featured demo!
Play for a couple of in game days. Any progress you have will carry on the complete game. Please give it a go.
QoL, and extras in the upcoming months.
About Sketchy Ceviche:
The coding is as polished as the art. Yeah.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.